Friday, August 21, 2009

New Column: Parent Pointers!

My monthly column for SAGE magazine online is going to be called Parent Pointers!

I got the logo from the director of SAGE ministries Wednesday night in my email. Here it is:



The first edition should launch September 1st. I'll include a link from my blog when it's live. September's edition will focus on generosity. Since this is a publication mainly for girls, my column will be to reach parents with advice, tips, and "pointers" for dealing with these girls! For next month, I wrote about King David and how he was a generous parent...hopefully it will resonate with parents who read it.

But I just wanted to share the exciting update! I have a logo...for being regularly published!! :)

Wordle: signature

13 comments:

Ralene said...

Wow, that's awesome, Jeannie! I can't wait to read your column. You go girl!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

So COOL!!! Looking forward to the link!

Liana Brooks said...

Fun news! I'm looking forward to reading your piece.

Keli Gwyn said...

Congrats on your regular column. Nice logo.

Jessica Nelson said...

Yay! This should be fun! :-) Congratulations.

Jill Kemerer said...

Wow! Congratulations Jeannie!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Tana said...

Big!!! Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to read it =)

Jody Hedlund said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great line up for the first couple of articles!

Danyelle L. said...

Yay! Congratulations! :D

Katie Ganshert said...

Go you!!! What a fun logo!

Jeannie Campbell, LMFT said...

you all make my day! i love the support from the blogging community! writers loving on writers....awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like it will be great! Just read your 7 interesting facts and I love your first publication!

Hope you have 7 more interesting things to share 'cause I have a gift for you over on my blog. God Bless

Tara McClendon said...

Great job!