Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let the Rhythm Move You

I just finished typing a fairly intense scene when my hero's foil comes into the picture. It was kinda fun to do (as writing is fun for me, anyway) because the hero meets this man under false circumstances, thinking he is something he is not. Which is always fun for the reader! So I'd write a bit and then read it, asking myself if it would work for the reader or if it wasn't feasible.

And the rhythm just moves me! I love it when things are clicking and I'm pumping out quality pages at a decent rate. Man...it's such a great feeling! Even stopping to take the time to reread and tweak it here or there doesn't stop the rhythm. I guess I'm lucky in the respect, because it helps me. I've heard of others who absolutely have to write everything first before going back to edit or revise. But I've just never had that problem to get back to it.

Okay...now I'm singing that song from C&C Music Factory "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)." Oh, yeah.

1 comments:

PatriciaW said...

Don't you love a really good writing day? Just makes the sun shine brighter.