My blogging buddy and fellow author, Jill Kemerer, awarded me the Superior Scribbler Award yesterday! Big thanks to you, Jill.
Now for the blog award rules:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
The 5 people I'm passing this award on to are:1. Lady Glamis from The Innocent Flower.
2. Katie Anderson and Sarah Frances hardy over at Plot This.
3. Marybeth Smith from Desperately Searching for My Inner Mary Poppins
4. Eric over at Working My Muse.
5. Lynnette Labelle from Chatterbox Chit Chat.
On another note, I'll be posting the winner of Kaye Dacus' book, Menu for Romance, on my blog tomorrow! So stay tuned!