I got a fun blog award this weekend from Cathy at Word Vessel!
Here's my answers to the questions that come with the award:
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse on the table by the phone
2. Your hair? Shoulder length, light brown, and worn wavy today
3. Your mother? Barbara to others, Ms. Mood to former students, Mom to me
4. Your father? Terry to friends, Mr. Mood to former students/younger people, Dad to me
5. Your favorite food? pasta (any size, shape or flavor)
6. Your dream last night? That I had another baby. It was a nightmare, actually.
7. Your favorite drink? Sweet tea (with Splenda)
8. Your dream/goal? To be published (if that's what God wants)
9. What room are you in? Living room
10. Your hobby? Writing/Reading
11. Your fear? That I'll outlive my daughter
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? doing what I love best--writing or counseling--at whatever geographic location the Lord wants us
13. Where were you last night? Dinner with friends at my house
14. Something that you aren’t? Shy
15. Muffins? Blueberry cheesecake
16. Wish list item? an agent
17. Where did you grow up? Oxford, MS
18. Last thing you did? Helped a friend develop their blog
19. What are you wearing? khaki corduroy pants and a red sweater
20. Your TV? Playing the Ole Miss v. Alabama game (unfortunately)
21. Your pets? My cat Cookie is currently in relative foster care
22. Friends? Scattered all over this big wide world
23. Your life? Confusing, full, and overwhelming
24. Your mood? Anticipatory - not sure what God's up to!
25. Missing someone? My friend Sue
26. Vehicle? Subaru Outback
27. Something you’re not wearing? Trust me on this...you don't want to know.
28. Your favorite store? Borders
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? About twenty minutes ago at my daughter's antics
31. Last time you cried? A week ago when yet another job opportunity fell through
32. Your best friend? Kristie
33. One place that I go to over and over? Grocery store
34. One person who emails me regularly? Katie G
35. Favorite place to eat? Chick-Fil-A
I'd like to pass the award to Marybeth at Desperately Searching for My Inner Mary Poppins and Tess at Tess Hilmo. Their blogs are definitely over the top. :)
Have a great weekend!